GeogSoc is dedicated to helping to make a difference to the Environment – and we want you to know that; so you can help us make a positive change!
We are delighted to announce that there is a new position that is going to open on our Committee, with an EGM taking place on Monday the 8th of October – at our first Charity Quiz of the year.
The Role is as follows:
Environment and Sustainability Officer
The Person responsible for this role will undertake a range of exciting activities to show how dedicated GeogSoc is to the Environment, and how we as both a society and a department want to lead the way to a more sustainable future.
As part of this role you will:
– Be Responsible for looking after the GeogSoc Food Bank
– Help kickstart an exciting GeogSoc Allotment/Veg Garden
– Begin to introduce Environmentally friendly initiatives into the department, to make us super Eco-Friendly
– Look to invent creative ways to encourage people to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
– Aim to raise our profile with relevant Environmental Actors, or liaise with Steph to work with Environmental Charities
If you are interested in this really exciting role, please email email@example.com with your name!
Green Geog Love